- orange juice - 1/4 cup
- fresh lemon juice - 3 tablespoons
- olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- chili powder - 1 1/2 tablespoons
- cayenne pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- shark fillets - 1 1/2 pounds 1-inch-thick cut into 1-inch cubes
- orange - 1 large all peel and pith cut away, cubed
- chopped red onion - 1/2 cup
- chopped fresh cilantro - 1/4 cup
- chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- serrano or jalapeño. chili, seeded, minced - 1
- large avocado, peeled, pitted, cubed - 1
Mix orange juice, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, chili powder and cayenne pepper in large bowl. Add shark; toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Combine orange cubes, onion, cilantro, garlic, chili, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon olive oil in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently mix in avocado. Let salsa stand up to 1 hour.
Preheat broiler. Thread shark on 4 skewers, dividing equally. Broil until just opaque in center, turning occasionally, about 8 minutes. Serve kebabs with salsa.