- Saute the peppers and onions in coconut oil until soft and slightly browned
- Stir in tomatoes
- Cut salmon into bite sized pieces and add
- Cook until the salmon is mostly cooked through
- Add in eggs and cook until almost done
- Add in the mozzarella and cook until just starting to melt
- Garnish with dill or chives
Enjoy! This also works well with FFF yummy shrimp (we change the cheese to cheddar)
And by the way-your writing is amazing, inspiring and just a delight to read. I was an English major so I relish good writing and anyone who paints such lovely pictures with words-well-my hats off to you!
Sunday Morning don't get any better. This salmon scramble is a delish dish.
- Prep Time : 15 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes