|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes, depending on desired doneness and thickness of cut|
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 large large lemons 1 juiced, 1 cut in wedges for garnish
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cream, could sub coconut cream for non-dairy. optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro cut plus extra for garnish cut extra for garnish
- lemon wedges garnish
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Lightly salt and pepper fillets and cook over medium heat until done and fish flakes easily. (About 4 minutes per side depending on thickness)
- While fish cooks, melt butter in a small sauce pan or skillet over medium-low heat. Add miso, lemon juice and honey and stir until blended, reduce heat to low and cook sauce for 5 minutes. Add pepper, cream, if desired (do not add cold cream, bring to room temperature first) and chopped cilantro.
- Serve sauce over fish, garnish with additional cilantro leaves and lemon wedge. Try it atop a bed of lemon rice or quinoa.