Simple Grilled Halibut
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 minutes Depending on thickness of fish and desired doneness|
|Passive Time||1-2 hours|
- 1 lb Halibut
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 6 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Marinate the fish for 1-2 hrs. in the fridge, turning every 1/2 hr.
- While you're waiting, get the grill very hot and spray it down with non-stick spray.
- Grill on high with the cover open about 7 minutes each side or until desired doneness. Fish is best enjoyed medium rare.
- Serve with more lemon juice and flaky sea salt.
- Pairs well with a chopped Greek Salad.