- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine paprika, garlic powder and salt & pepper in a small dish, stir to combine and set aside.
- Combine onion and pepper in a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season with ½ of paprika seasoning blend. Reserve remaining seasoning for fish.
- Cover a sheet pan with heavy duty foil big enough to create a “packet” for fish and peppers.
- Place Salmon on foil lined sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and remaining Paprika seasoning blend. Place seasoned onions and peppers on top of salmon, dot with butter.
- Slice 1 lemon into rings and place on top of peppers and onions.
- Seal foil at the top leaving room in pouch for steaming.
- Cook in 375-degree oven until salmon is to desired doneness. 15-22 minutes.